もっと例文: 1 2
- From 1972 to 1987, he was the director of the Department of Music, and from 1987 to 1994, the General Coordinator of aesthetic activities of that institution.
- The game includes aspects of physical, musical, and aesthetic activities, with the latter two being translated to become more physical with the use of the Kinect controller.
- This cultural Darwinism is most pronounced in the United States where public subsidy is limited and publicly supported aesthetic activities are expected to demonstrate a direct public benefit.
- Paris will host an exhibition on France, Lyon will look at the richness and diversity of the French language, and Avignon will be transformed into the capital of " beauty " and aesthetic activity.
- :Since the Greeks the predominant attitude of thinkers towards intellectual activity was to glorify it insofar as ( like aesthetic activity ) it finds its satisfaction in itself, apart from any attention to the advantages it may procure.