もっと例文: 1 2
- It is the aesthetic attitude; it is the passive attitude.
- It's a fundamentally fun idea that doesn't mesh very well with the filmmaker's detached, cooler-than-thou aesthetic attitude.
- If the passenger thinks of the fog in terms of danger to the ship, the experience is not aesthetic, but to regard the beautiful scene in detached wonder is to take legitimate aesthetic attitude.
- Stylistically, " haiga " vary widely based on the preferences and training of the individual painter, but generally show influences of formal KanM school painting, minimalist Zen painting, and Ltsu-e, while sharing much of the aesthetic attitudes of the " void.
- All manufactured products are the result of a design process, but the nature of this process can take many forms : it can be conducted by an individual or a large team; it can emphasize intuitive creativity or calculated production processes, business strategy and prevailing social, commercial or aesthetic attitudes.