もっと例文: 1 2
- But for Schopenhauer aesthetic awareness does constitute a form of knowledge, giving insight into a reality beyond mere scientific inquiry.
- The city itself gives " Beautification Awards " to the judged most beautiful houses in order to maintain this high level of aesthetic awareness.
- In his teaching and writing he tried to develop there qualities in his students and the reading public, to raise their aesthetic awareness.
- Raj Bisaria tried to infuse a new sense of consciousness with regard to the dramatic and performing arts and aesthetic awareness of the performing arts in northern India.
- In the late Muromachi period in the 16th century, this aesthetic awareness would develop into the accomplishment known as " kMdM ", which is the art of enjoying the incense of smouldering " kMboku ".