もっと例文: 1 2
- Performance satisfaction is found to be directly related to both affective commitment and intention of employee.
- There are three kinds of organizational commitment : affective commitment, continuance commitment, and normative commitment.
- This finding supports organizational psychological findings indicating that employee identification with the organization is based upon their affective commitment.
- In fact, there is a stronger correlation between positive emotions and affective commitment than between positive emotions and job satisfaction.
- Affective commitment, or feeling an emotional tie to one's organization, is important in employees because it demonstrates a deeper meaning for work than simply earning money.