もっと例文: 1 2 3
- In other words, interactive, normative and affective dimensions of social distance might not be linearly associated.
- As well as this, the emotional and affective dimension of implicit memory is of particular interest for psychoanalysis.
- This affective dimension is related to the importance of commitment and attachment toward one s ethnic group ( s ).
- It shows how their work transforms the avant-garde protocols of the period by introducing an affective dimension to late modern art.
- Curated by Paula Booker and titled'Thinking Feeling'the moving image exhibition considered the affective dimension of Paul's detailed and often dream-like non-narrative film works.