もっと例文: 1 2
- People that scored highly on psychopathy measures were less likely to portray affective empathy.
- There was a strong negative correlation showing that psychopathy and affective empathy are correspond strongly.
- Bipolar individuals have been observed to have impaired cognitive empathy and theory of mind, but increased affective empathy.
- Schizophrenia is characterized by impaired affective empathy, as well as severe cognitive and empathy impairments as measured by the Empathy Quotient ( EQ ).
- Baron-Cohen argued that psychopathy is associated with intact cognitive empathy but reduced affective empathy while ASD is associated with both reduced cognitive and affective empathy.