もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- It emphasizes the significance of everyday life and affective experience.
- These processes are usually connected to affective experiences such as anger or fear.
- It is increasingly possible to correlate cognitive and affective experience of self with neural processes.
- There is strong evidence that using cannabis can produce temporary and usually mild affective experiences.
- Subjective affective experiences ( SAE ) consist of the average of overall positive and negative affect.