もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Activities that would raise a student's affective filter are generally avoided.
- In doing so, Palloff and Pratt argue that affective filters are lowered.
- According to Krashen ( 1982 ), there are two prime issues that prevent the lowering of the affective filter.
- The hypotheses are the input hypothesis, the acquisition learning hypothesis, the monitor hypothesis, the natural order hypothesis and the affective filter hypothesis.
- He incorporated counseling techniques that take into account the students'feelings toward their learning experience, and are meant to lower the affective filter.