もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Affective labor is part of a larger activity where the population is distracted by affective pursuits and fantasies of economic advancement.
- A worker with a good attitude and social skills is another way of saying a worker is adept at affective labor ."
- Feminist arguments were also key in the Wages for Housework movement, and its members wrote widely on topics in affective labor.
- His point is that affective labor is a symptom of the disassociation between the reality of capitalist economy and the alienation it produces:
- Michael Betancourt has suggested that affective labor may have a role in the development and maintenance of what he has termed " agnotologic capitalism ".