もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- This theory combines elements of linguistic relativity and affective neuroscience.
- By contrast, affective neuroscience studies the neural mechanisms of mood primarily through experimental tasks.
- Modern research in the field of affective neuroscience ( the neural mechanisms of emotion ) has uncovered important links between role play and neurogenesis in the brain.
- He was also a co-founder of the Social and Affective Neuroscience Society and served on the founding advisory board for the Society for Social Neuroscience.
- In 2009, Katehakis s article Affective Neuroscience and the Treatment of Sexual Addiction was published in Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity : The Journal of Treatment and Prevention.