もっと例文: 1 2
- This generator is not a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number generator for the same reason that the affine cipher is not secure.
- The same type of transformation used in affine ciphers is used in linear congruential generators, a type of pseudorandom number generator.
- In this example, the encrypted text would be IHHWVCSWFRCP . The table below shows the completed table for encrypting a message in the Affine cipher.
- In the past, part A cryptograms have been encrypted with the Caesar cipher, the Affine cipher, the Keyword cipher, the Transposition cipher and the Vigen鑢e cipher.
- If a linear congruential generator is seeded with a character and then iterated once, the result is a simple classical cipher called an affine cipher; this cipher is easily broken by standard frequency analysis.