もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- In each affine coordinate domain the coordinate vector fields form a web.
- Therefore, barycentric and affine coordinates are almost equivalent.
- In most applications, affine coordinates are preferred, as involving less coordinates that are independent.
- There is a unique affine structure on this maximal spectrum that is compatible with the filtration on the affine coordinate ring.
- In affine coordinates, which include Cartesian coordinates in Euclidean spaces, each output coordinate of an affine map is a translation.