もっと例文: 1 2
- FEMA, once independent, now is part of the 22-agency department.
- They include influential university deans and professors who shape future leaders, as well as agency department heads and deputies who establish policies affecting people statewide.
- Starting in 1991, he worked as head of law enforcing agencies department of the council for coordination of law enforcing agencies under the President of Turkmenistan.
- Account planning is an advertising agency departments and works alongside client facing managers ( account management ), buying advertising ( media ), and creating advertising ( creative ).
- A 67-year-old man died Saturday at a hospital several hours after developing high fever and falling unconscious at home with heat stroke, the Tokyo Fire Agency Department said.