もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Another common laboratory test is a rapid latex agglutination test that detects the PBP2a protein.
- Antigenically related serovars are grouped into 24 serogroups, which are identified using the microscopic agglutination test ( MAT ).
- In a study including 75 patients with brucellosis, five patients with positive ELISA had a negative tube agglutination test.
- The "'Weil Felix test "'is an agglutination test for the diagnosis of rickettsial infections.
- Specifically, " C . fetus " can be detected from cervicovaginal mucus using an agglutination test or ELISA.