ahmedabad city policeの例文
- The "'Ahmedabad City Police "'are responsible for law enforcement and public safety in Ahmedabad, India.
- That evening, he was briefly arrested by Ahmedabad City Police when he went on fast after a rally held earlier in the day had dispersed.
- Law enforcement and public safety is maintained by the Ahmedabad City Police, headed by the Police Commissioner, an Indian Police Service ( IPS ) officer.
- In 2004, the Ahmedabad city police, upon seeking Scotland Yard's help with regards to the Akshardham Attack Case, named Abu Hamza the mastermind behind the Akshardham Attack.
- On 15 June 2004, the Gujarat police stated that Ishrat, along with three other people, had been gunned down near Ahmedabad by a police team belonging to the Detection of Crime Branch ( DCB ) of the Ahmedabad City Police.