もっと例文: 1 2 3
- After that, the god sent him to his other sons, Ahoeitu's older half-brothers.
- The wicked half-brothers repented, and begged their father that they also be allowed to follow Ahoeitu to earth.
- The god eventually relented, but stipulated that even though they were older, they were to become servants to Ahoeitu.
- The bowl then was put behind the house, and inspected from time to time until Ahoeitu as found sitting up in it.
- He punished them by confining them to the sky, while Ahoeitu was made to descend to earth and become king of Tonga.