もっと例文: 1 2
- As a result, the Ahom language is extinct as a spoken language and only used for ritualistic purposes.
- The Ahom language, until recently, was known by approximately 400-500 members of the Ahom priestly class.
- I'm contemplating doing some clean up and expansion of the articles related to Ahom people and Ahom language.
- The name literally means " Fort of bricks " ( brick being called " Ita " in the Ahom language ).
- The "'Ahom language "'is a nearly extinct Tai language spoken by the Ahom people who ruled the Brahmaputra river valley in the present day Indian state of Assam between the 13th and the 18th centuries.