もっと例文: 1 2
- Unfortunately, fabricated samples of the Ahom script delayed translation of legitimate Ahom texts.
- It is also called Thai Ahom Script.
- The Ahom script is no longer used by the Ahom people to read and write in everyday life.
- However, main attempts to translate text into Ahom merely rewrites Assamese into the Ahom script, without care for the underlying grammar.
- The Ahom script was probably derived from the Indic, or Brahmi script, The manuscripts were reportedly traditionally produced on Agar wood or " sachi " paper.