もっと例文: 1 2
- The Cloaca Maxima originally was built by the Etruscans as an open-air canal.
- It is widely agreed that lining or covering open-air canals or converting the canals to pipelines could reduce evaporation and seepage appreciably.
- The water bamboo name comes from the air canals in the rhizomes and roots that allow this bamboo to grow in more zone 6b-10.
- These submersed aquatic plants are perhaps most commonly recognized for having elongate stems with air canals and whorled leaves that are finely, pinnately divided, but there are many exceptions.
- In Mexico, as much as 50 percent of water is lost in rural areas to seepage and evaporation from unlined and open-air canals, according to the national water agency.