もっと例文: 1 2
- In and around Linden, crews sprayed compressed-air foam on homes, dug lines and cut brush to try and fight off the fire.
- CAFS received national attention in 1988 during the Yellowstone Park wildfires when the four-story Old Faithful Inn was successfully protected by blanketing it with compressed air foam ( Darley, 1994 ).
- The stacking of the bubblets is similar to aspirated fire fighting foam or compressed air foam systems, except that bubblets are water filled, whereas foam bubbles are only filled with air.
- For structural firefighting with compressed air foam, Dominic Colletti recommends utilizing a per minute to per minute " air to foam solution " ratio, with a 0.5 % class A foam proportioning rate.
- In the spring of 1994, a compressed air foam demonstration vehicle manufactured by W . S . Darley & Co ., was driven from coast to coast in North America by Troy Carothers.