もっと例文: 1 2
- Ski cross courses have both naturally occurring terrain and artificial features including big-air jumps and high-banked turns.
- The compressed air jump start system was not a success, so the second prototype used the engine, connected via a belt, clutch and gear box.
- There are 2 detachable quad chairlifts and 2 fixed-grip quad chairlifts, 3 surface conveyor learner lifts and 1 platter lift to service the halfpipes and big air jump.
- The playful behavior of the animals, which is manifested in air jumps, somersaults, surfing, or fin hitting, occurs more often than not in smaller cetaceans, such as dolphins and porpoises.
- It combines the big-air jumps and exciting action of motocross with the crisp winter environment, providing snowbelt race fans with race action, world class athletes to cheer, and fun, family venues to visit.