air pirates funniesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1971 Hallgren and several other artists including Dan O'Neill teamed up to produce two issues of " Air Pirates Funnies ".
- The character's first long-form appearance was in " Air Pirates Funnies " # 1 ( Last Gasp, July 1971 ).
- Beginning in 1971, RIchards was a member of the Air Pirates collective, one of the key contributors to " Air Pirates Funnies ", an underground comix title that led to a lawsuit by Walt Disney Productions.
- After the Pirates were established, Willy Murphy, Larry Todd and Gary King started hanging around the collective and contributing to their projects, missing the original " Air Pirates Funnies " but appearing in later Air Pirates comics.
- During the legal proceedings and in violation of the temporary restraining order, the Air Pirates published some of the material intended for the third issue of " Air Pirates Funnies " in the comic " The Tortoise and the Hare " ( Last Gasp, 1971 ), of which nearly 10, 000 issues were soon confiscated under a court order.