- Grace told Transamerica that Mono-Kote was " ideal for air plenums,"
- It is quite common for the return air not to be ducted and to use the ceiling void as a return air plenum.
- An industrial air knife is a pressurized air plenum containing a series of holes or continuous slots through which pressurized air exits in a laminar flow pattern.
- Pay particular attention to the seams around the return air plenum, all joints where branch ducts connect to the main line and the junction point where a duct is attached to a room outlet.
- The most effective air door for containing conditioned air inside a building with an open door will have a high face velocity at the opening, generated by top-down flow, and air recovery by a recirculating air plenum and duct return to the source fans.