もっと例文: 1 2
- The students are seen as supporters of the banned Islamic group Al Adl Wal Ihssane ( Justice and Goodwill ).
- His body was buried in an unmarked grave in Al Adl cemetery in Mecca as per his wish on 17 June 2012.
- At the gates to Al Adl, or Justice Street, one of the main roads of Tikrit, a statue of Saddam on a horse stood proud and intact.
- A spokesman for the powerful Islamic association Al Adl Wal Ihsane, writing in the daily L'Economiste, said allegations linking the bombings to al-Qaida were fabricated.
- In 2014 he was awarded the Scottish Muslim Award Al Adl Ihsan for Public Services ( Adl and Ihsan are Arabic terms for evoking the importance of justice and charity in Islam ).