もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- The alanine aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase and creatine kinase levels may be raised.
- One will measure alanine aminotransferase, ALT for short, a liver enzyme.
- Alanine will degrade to pyruvate by transferring its amino group to 2-oxoglutarate with an enzyme called alanine aminotransferase.
- The two common types of aminotransferases are Alanine aminotransferase ( ALT ) and Aspartate aminotransferase ( AST ).
- This pathway requires the presence of alanine aminotransferase, which is restricted to tissues such as muscle, liver, and the intestine.