もっと例文: 1 2
- Studies suggest that the degree of alcoholic intoxication directly correlates with the level of risky behavior.
- However, the next morning, when her alcoholic intoxication vanishes, Mallika realizes her mistake and calls up Jaidev in order to stop him from killing Rahul.
- At the same time, the results of a medical examination of those who suffered in clashes with the police reveal some facts of them being in a state of alcoholic intoxication.
- Though Knyazev refused an alcohol breath test at the accident scene, Russian prosecutor Alexander Tikhonov said witnesses and other evidence to be presented at trial will show that Knyazev was " red-faced, reeling, slurring his words and showing all the external signs that he was in a state of alcoholic intoxication ."
- He then, under alcoholic intoxication, committed a series of errors which caused the fireship to drift towards the " Enigheten ", setting it on fire, and then to collide with the Swedish 40-gun frigate " Zemire ", with all three ships exploding in an enormous channel-covering cascade of debris and smoke . 'R鋞tvisan and 'Sofia Magdalina were captured.