もっと例文: 1 2
- They also host diverse marine invertebrate and algae populations.
- Two significant peaks in the algae population were detected, predominantly Dinobryon and other Asterionella formosa ".
- A recent discovery had linked high contents of phosphorus in water to a boom in algae population.
- The large algae population, which withdraws carbon dioxide from the water, also raises the pH to very high levels.
- After about three weeks, Bothwell said, the reduced grazing pressure from fewer larvae allowed the algae population to rebound.