もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Dr . Adey built several versions of algae scrubbers for aquariums at the Smithsonian.
- Natural aquarium and koi ponds also exist, but use algae scrubbers for their filtration.
- Seaweed cultivators are an offshoot of algae scrubbers, which were developed to filter aquariums.
- The algae that grow in the algae scrubber can then be removed, or fed back to the livestock.
- An algae scrubber allows algae to grow, but the algae grow inside the filter instead of in the aquarium or pond.