もっと例文: 1 2
- Following the disbanding of the Aquatic Species Program in 1996, there was a relative lull in algal biofuel research.
- Sapphire Energy, and Algenol, among others have begun commercial sale of algal biofuel in 2012 and 2013, and 2015, respectively.
- In November 2012, Solazyme and Propel Fuels made the first retail sales of algae-derived fuel, and in March 2013 Sapphire Energy began commercial sales of algal biofuel to Tesoro.
- Although the goal was not energy production, several studies produced by RITE demonstrated that algae could be grown using flue gas from power plants as a source, an important development for algal biofuel research.
- Because Puerto Libertad is home to a large, aged, heavy fuel burning power station operated by the national utility company, the town is the site of a proposed algal biofuel project which would produce ethanol.