もっと例文: 1 2
- Each of these algal groups also includes various microscopic and single-celled organisms.
- One common definition includes the land plants, the embryophytes ( bryophytes and vascular plants ) and the green algal group Charophyta.
- One important algal group, the bottom dwelling ( benthic ) algae, grows over dead coral and other inert surfaces, and provides grazing fields for herbivores such as parrotfish.
- The point where these nonalgal plants begin and algae stop is usually taken to be the presence of reproductive organs with protective cell layers, a characteristic not found in the other algal groups.
- There is good evidence that some of these algal groups arose independently from separate non-photosynthetic ancestors, with the result that many groups of algae are no longer classified within the plant kingdom as it is defined here.