もっと例文: 1 2
- Shellfish poisoning affected over a hundred humans, and now saxitoxin is recognized as one of the most deadly algal toxins.
- These carp, which have natural defenses to their toxins, sometimes can contain enough algal toxins in their systems to become hazardous to eat.
- Under the European Commission's Shellfish Hygiene Directive, Member States must have algal toxin monitoring programs, which cover all the commercial shellfish production areas.
- This is a potent enzyme inhibitor, in this case preventing the RNA polymerase II enzyme from transcribing DNA . The algal toxin microcystin is also a peptide and is an inhibitor of protein phosphatases.
- "' Azaspiracids "'( AZA ) are a group of polycyclic ether marine algal toxins produced by the small dinoflagellate " Azadinium spinosum " that can accumulate in humans causing illnesses.