もっと例文: 1 2
- Its milky white sap contains phorbol and other skin irritants, producing strong allergic dermatitis.
- When large numbers of larvae attach to a sensitized person, severe allergic dermatitis may result.
- Slightly higher frequency of complaints such as pharyngitis, headaches and allergic dermatitis are reported by individuals taking EMA401.
- However, pharyngitis was only reported in the placebo group of the phase 1 trial while no allergic dermatitis was reported in phase 1.
- The gene was found by analyzing DNA of patients with severe allergic dermatitis at the Washington University School of Medicine in St . Louis.