もっと例文: 1 2
- By alongshore winds, upwelling current flows to the coast.
- In most cases, sediments are deposited near the river mouth or are transported in the alongshore direction due to wave forcing.
- Cedar waxwings flutter over the pond to catch bugs, then return to a branch alongshore and preen their glossy feathers . . ..
- Habitat for the young fish is predominately alongshore backwaters and associated shorelines of more alluvial reaches of the turbulent and turbid rivers of the Colorado system.
- "' Lac-Sergent "'is a community situated alongshore the lake by the same name in Portneuf Regional County Municipality in the Canadian province of Quebec.