もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This offence is an alternative verdict under section 12 ( 4 ) which provides:
- Originally, the proviso allowed the jury to find an alternative verdict of this offence on a charge of murder.
- Second, it was argued that manslaughter should have been available to the jury as an alternative verdict to murder.
- The offence created by section 12 ( 1 ) of the Theft Act 1968 ( TWOC ) is available an alternative verdict on an indictment for theft.
- The jury, which deliberated for nine hours Tuesday and Wednesday, rejected two alternative verdicts _ guilty but mentally ill and not guilty by reason of insanity.