もっと例文: 1 2
- Agrestina was founded in 1884 so Bebedouro, and became a district of Altinho in 1911.
- The hillock called Altinho houses some major central government offices and the residences of prominent officials and politicians.
- Then came the experienced Josivaldo Leite, Waldir do Acorde鉶, who had already played with names like Oswaldinho do Acorde鉶 and Jorge de Altinho.
- Initially the Commission functioned from the premises provided by the Goa Public Service Commission, while hearings were held at the State Guest House at Altinho, Panaji.
- Although Altinho is a residential area, it is a home to Panaji's All India Radio station ( whose precursor was the famed Emissora de Goa radio station of Portuguese times ).