もっと例文: 1 2 3
- An interesting feature of orellanine is its ability to bind aluminium ions to form chelation complexes.
- There is no easy way to remove aluminium ions from the soil colloid and free the CEC for other ions.
- In acid soils, mobilized aluminium ions can reach toxic concentrations, negatively affecting both terrestrial and adjacent aquatic ecosystems.
- The oxygen ions nearly form a hexagonal close-packed structure with aluminium ions filling two-thirds of the octahedral interstices.
- Stilbite shows a wide variation in exchangeable cations : silicon and aluminium ions occupy equivalent sites and can substitute for each other.