もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The active circuit consists of an impedance translating stage and an optional amplification stage.
- Modern radio receivers use the superheterodyne design, with many more amplification stages, but much more stable operation and no positive feedback.
- The output stage is preceded by a voltage amplification stage ( pentode or twin triode ) and a phase-splitter ( twin triode ).
- Due to the low gain of early triodes it required 9 tubes, with 5 IF amplification stages, and used an IF of around 50 kHz.
- The earlier PRC-25, nearly identical except for a vacuum tube final amplification stage, was tested in EMP simulators, but was not certified to remain fully functional.