amplified spontaneous emissionの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This prevents amplified spontaneous emission and is important for a good beam quality and high power amplifiers.
- On the one hand SLEDs are semiconductor devices that are optimized to generate a large amount of amplified spontaneous emission ( ASE ).
- The initial spontaneous emission is therefore amplified in the same manner as the signals, hence the term " Amplified Spontaneous Emission ".
- Experimentally, the dominant source of such noise is typically amplified spontaneous emission ( ASE ) from the laser itself or amplifiers used to increase the optical power.
- Consequently nanocavities are fundamentally better suited to efficiently produce spontaneous emission and amplified spontaneous emission light modulated at frequencies much higher than 20 GHz without negative thermal effects.