もっと例文: 1 2
- Some devices, like his Kurzweil scanner, rely on highly sophisticated technologies; others are as low-tech as amplified telephones and motorized wheelchairs.
- The amplified telephone like Betty McGoff has, for example, was provided free of charge through AIDB with grants from the Alabama Public Service Commission.
- In particular, AT & T acquired ownership of the ", the first triode ( three-element ) vacuum tube, which greatly amplified telephone signals.
- The Kansas senator was not there, but his voice was, by way of an amplified telephone call from his plane, flying from New Hampshire to South Dakota.
- Stymied by fog and rain, the Kansas Republican had to cancel two of three campaign events in South Carolina on Friday, leaving him to address crowds in Aiken and Mount Pleasant by an amplified telephone hookup.