an acupuncture pointの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- *Electroacupuncture : Electrical stimulation at an acupuncture point.
- Acupuncture is often accompanied by moxibustion, a treatment that involves burning mugwort on or near the skin at an acupuncture point.
- Direct scarring moxibustion places a small cone of moxa on the skin at an acupuncture point and burns it until the skin blisters, which then scars after it heals.
- With the help of a computer program, Graves tinkered with the rhythm and amplitude and then attempted to stimulate Thomas'heart by playing the " corrected " beat both through a speaker and through a wire stuck into an acupuncture point in his wrist.
- In a decidedly unorthodox report, at least by Western standards, the journal reported a study of a treatment involving the burning of a cigar-shaped roll of herbs near an acupuncture point on the outside of either little toe of a pregnant woman whose fetus was in the breech position.