an official gazetteの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The decree was published in an official gazette earlier this week.
- The concluding report was published in an official gazette dated 26 February 1944.
- They are an official gazette-notified separate ethnic community in Sri Lanka.
- The press registers the passing of events, often serving more as an official gazette than a critical institution, and the public quietly acquiesces.
- Changing a name legally is a cumbersome procedure, including announcing the proposed change in a newspaper and getting it published in an official gazette.