- Thus neutrons can be used to analyse materials with low atomic numbers like proteins and surfactants.
- Now the only surviving member of their expedition, the biologist takes time to analyse material she found on her way to the lighthouse and realizes that certain moss and decayed " animals " have human cells.
- Another group of investigators, based in Moscow, together with Emirati investigators, airline representatives and experts from Cyprus and Spain, started to collect and analyse materials on the aircraft's airworthiness, Flight 981's preparation before departure, and the training of its flight crew.
- ""'The History of Middle-earth " "'is a 12-volume series of books published between 1983 and 1996 that collect and analyse material relating to the fiction of J . R . R . Tolkien, compiled and edited by his son, Christopher Tolkien.
- "' Cohenite "'is a naturally occurring iron carbide mineral with the chemical structure ( C . This forms a hard, shiny, silver mineral which was named by E . Weinschenk in 1889 after the German mineralogist Emil Cohen, who first described and analysed material from the Magura meteorite found near Slanica, } ilina Region, Slovakia.