analysis of the personality of adolph hitlerの例文
- In 1943 Murray helped complete " Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler ", commissioned by OSS boss Princess Stephanie von Hohenlohe, Gregor Strasser, Friedelinde Wagner, and Kurt Ludecke.
- The report is one of two psychoanalytic reports prepared for the OSS during the war in an attempt to assess Hitler's personality; the other is " Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler " by the psychologist Henry A . Murray who also contributed to Langer's report.
- American files show that during her interrogation by the OSS she provided insights into the character of Adolf Hitler, which were used by Henry A . Murray, Director of the Dr . Walter C . Langer, in preparing the 1943 OSS report entitled " Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler ".
- Like Walter C . Langer, Murray wrote his report, " Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler ", on behalf of the OSS . He came to the conclusion that Hitler, next to hysterical signs, showed all the classic symptoms of schizophrenia : hypersensitivity, panic attacks, irrational jealousy, paranoia, omnipotence fantasies, delusions of grandeur, belief in a messianic mission, and extreme paranoia.
- A somewhat similar quote " never to admit a fault or wrong; never to accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time; blame that enemy for everything that goes wrong; take advantage of every opportunity to raise a political whirlwind " appears on page 219 in a different report also available from the US National Archive, namely, " Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler : With Predictions of His Future Behaviour and Suggestions for Dealing with Him Now and After Germany's Surrender, " by Henry A . Murray, October 1943 though Murray's work is neither referenced in Langer's ebook nor in the " Hitler's Source-Book " compiled by Langer and upon which his ebook heavily depends.