もっと例文: 1 2
- Ancient Mesopotamians often wore conical hats or ones shaped somewhat like an inverted vase.
- The ancient Mesopotamians believed that history repeated itself after a massive cycle of many years.
- Nor is time cyclical but sacred, as for the ancient Mesopotamians, whose ritual calendar periodically returned the world to the mythical age.
- Ancient Mesopotamians knew of head injury and some of its effects, including seizures, paralysis, and loss of sight, hearing or speech.
- Corona Australis may have been recorded by ancient Mesopotamians in the MUL . APIN, as a constellation called MA . GUR ( " The Bark " ).