anger and exasperationの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- When the rebels strike outside Chechnya, as they did Tuesday, that anger and exasperation grows.
- Confessing anger and exasperations at fanaticism's destructiveness, he expresses pity for its perpetrators, " who are themselves its victims ."
- "It causes great anger and exasperation, even among friends and allies, It poisons the working environment " at the United Nations.
- Between Ito's expressions of anger and exasperation, Ms . Clark accused the defense lawyers of presenting prohibited hearsay evidence in court in the form of questions asked on cross-examination.
- You can also use the three speakers in the VoicePod device to listen to the voices full of pleading, anger and exasperation that are attached to your incoming messages.