もっと例文: 1 2
- Between that and these anger attacks, he was a pretty mixed-up kid.
- Then there are people who experience anger attacks as a symptom of major depression.
- "Usually the people we treat have been depressed and with anger attacks for a long time, " said Fava, who also teaches at Harvard Medical School, " not just acutely, if you wish ."
- For example, Dr . Maurizio Fava of Harvard Medical School has reported that up to 40 percent of depressed patients experience anger attacks, which subside in about 70 percent of the subjects who are successfully treated.
- You do realize since you keep on failing to mention that it was an anger attack not a hate crime that you are once again pushing your POV ( which you have been told countless times that it not allowed?