- もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Beijing's anger stems from its view of Taiwan as a renegade province.
- Part of their anger stems from this landlocked country's feelings of insecurity.
- Often enough, counselors say, our anger stems from an overblown interpretation of events.
- Emil says he is unnerved by the attacks and insists that the anger stems from misunderstandings and unrealistic expectations.
- Most of his anger stems from his black-flag penalty at Daytona, where passing cars on the apron is illegal.