もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Martini slides pieces of bread slathered with peanut butter through the tight spaces between the angled bars.
- At various times, the Kempeitai forced Elizabeth to kneel on some angled bars of wood on the floor.
- And the angle bars necessary to assembling the paper give rise to the possibility that there will be wrinkles in the pages.
- The most widespread standard frame-metal body-van is assembled from steel angles and angle bars, steering aluminum sheets outside, but inside-impregnated varnished plywood.
- From the right-angle bar that protrudes at the capital of the Ionic capital, hangs a string with a plumb bob at the end.