もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Special forward detectors are arranged down to small angles close to the beam pipe.
- Over the fence, the rider keeps the angles closed.
- Commonly haploscopes employ front-surfaced mirrors placed at different angles close to the eyes to reflect the images into the eyes.
- Thus at short distances the lines cross at angles close to 90 degrees, and this angle steadily reduces with range.
- However, even these two maxima only appear at definite incidence angles close to the Bragg angle, \ theta _ B.