angle closure glaucomaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The anterior chambers deeper than 2.5 mm have a low risk to develop primary angle closure glaucoma.
- It is anterior subcapsular or capsular opacity of the lens associated with focal epithelial infarct from past acute angle closure glaucoma.
- Nd : YAG laser peripheral iridotomy ( LPI ) may be used in patients susceptible to or affected by angle closure glaucoma or pigment dispersion syndrome.
- "' Primary angle closure glaucoma "'is caused by contact between the iris and trabecular meshwork, which in turn obstructs outflow of the aqueous humor from the eye.
- It said Mrs . Marcos, 68, " suffers from a rare and serious form " of glaucoma called " normal tension glaucoma " and also " angle closure glaucoma ."